Monday, February 1, 2010

I need your ideas...

I love going to other blogs to see what misc websites and blogs are out there. There are so many blogs that highlight hobbies, decorating, style, ect. I am trying to collect a few favorites. Please leave a comment with your top one or two blogs that you love to visit. I would love to see what your favorites are! Check back to the comment list to see what others have left...(I'm hoping you really leave a comment...)

8 comments:

Meedy said...

Here are a couple of my favorites...

http://betterafter.blogspot.com/

http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/

http://sistersstuff.blogspot.com/

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com

CAution: you will become addicted to this site & will want to make everything!!

Good Luck!! Now that you have a house you will have the room to make stuff!! That is the only downfall with living in this apartment. I can't make anything, I have NO room!!

Ilene Strong said...

My favorite blog spots are the ones of my three children.

Susanne said...

Have you been to cakewrecks.blogspot.com? SO funny!

I also follow dailygrapefruit.blogspot.com. The owner is a friend who shares three of her talents/hobbies online--writting, photography, and cooking.

Georges said...

I feel the same Steph! I just went blog browsing and found a few good ones. Come over to my blog and you can see my favorites for crafts and a recipe one too!

megan&steve said...

I like reading http://www.sensiblystyled.com/
and also discountqueens.blogspot.com
I'm not that crafty, but like looking at good deals & also modest clothes.

Amber said...

kennyandamber.blogspot.com

Just kidding! I don't really have one.

Jolynn said...

Here are a few that I love....

http://www.aroomsomewhere.net/
http://smallnotebook.org/