Oh wow! I hope everything goes through.
that's cool you not moving by me? Where is this cute home?
Good luck! That would be awesome and the house is adorable! I can't wait until we can get settled somewhere!!!!
That's so exciting! I hope everything goes through for you. It will be so wonderful to be in your very own house!
AWESOME!!!!
2 thumbs UP. We will miss u.
Very cute house! I'm glad you guys will be close!
LOVe it, but you should have posted a couple of those 100's of pics you took of the inside!! hee hee!!
Wow, Congrats! That looks like a super cute house! I HATE house buying... so I hope it's all going great for you!!! Happy Day to have a house! :)
Congratulations! You are a pro at moving by now! Hopefully you can stay in one place for a while! I'm happy for you, even if it is in AZ instead of UT!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh wow! I hope everything goes through.
that's cool you not moving by me? Where is this cute home?
Good luck! That would be awesome and the house is adorable! I can't wait until we can get settled somewhere!!!!
That's so exciting! I hope everything goes through for you. It will be so wonderful to be in your very own house!
AWESOME!!!!
2 thumbs UP. We will miss u.
Very cute house! I'm glad you guys will be close!
LOVe it, but you should have posted a couple of those 100's of pics you took of the inside!! hee hee!!
Wow, Congrats! That looks like a super cute house! I HATE house buying... so I hope it's all going great for you!!! Happy Day to have a house! :)
Congratulations! You are a pro at moving by now! Hopefully you can stay in one place for a while! I'm happy for you, even if it is in AZ instead of UT!
Post a Comment