
I was pretty diligent last winter of having smoothies in the mornings. I am attempting to do that again this year. Smoothies are packed with good vitamins. I've always made a big deal in my mind of making smoothies because I worked at Zuka Juice in high school where there were specific recipes. I've learned, it's not that big of a deal and now I just throw together the following:
Orange Juice
Apple juice
Odwalla Super Food (about a 1/4 cup or a little less)
Pomegranate juice (just a little shot...it makes up for the Noni I don't have)
Banana
Frozen strawberries
Frozen blueberries
2 tsp. Flax seed (new addition this year)
Just throw in a blender and enjoy the healthy goodness!
1 comment:
This looks so good! I love that you have flax in it. I would have never tried that. Do you grind your flax seeds?
Post a Comment