Friday, August 14, 2009

Items for Sale




Toddler bed - $40
Bought it in May. Great condition. The best part is, it's put together for you! Fits standard crib mattress.

Toddler bedding - $15
Also bought in May. Cute boy bedding. Easy care for toddlers.

Twin Comforter Set - $25
Paid over $300 for it when I bought it a few years ago. Nice, durable and goes with anything.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Steph, Why are you selling all of Taylor's bedding?

Gabbitas Family said...

Taylor is graduating to a twin size bed and I don't want to store his toddler bedding.

Meedy said...

WOW! That is a really nice toddler bed!

S and B H. said...

Post it on craigslist and it will be gone tomorrow at that price!

Becky said...

Save it for the future.... :0)
I wound up having to buy a new toddler bed 3 times, and it was no fun!!