Thursday, August 20, 2009

I know, it's about time!


My very unique toddler has been pretty much begging me to teach him how to use the toilet. I think I'm going to give it a shot. He did awesome today by just me asking if he would like to use the toilet and woke up from his nap with a dry diaper. Today may be a "too good to be true," but we'll find out. We went and bought prizes, stickers, suckers, and don't forget, the UNDIES! He's so excited to wear them tomorrow, I hope he sleeps! I figure we'll just be around for the next couple of weeks, and don't have anything big planned so why not try...Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

May the force be with you!!! If it's a success I am sending Randon your way :) He can't keeo a dry diaper more than 10 minutes because he is constantly drinking water. Good luck. I will be so envious if you get Tay potty trained!! ;)

Webster Family said...

GOOD LUCK! And who cares when it gets done--there is no need to rush it. Take your time and don't get frustrated--it will just add to the chaos. :)

Susanne said...

Good Luck. What a great sign that he wants to use the potty so bad. You'll be awesome.