Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Flag Day!



While living in PA last summer, I insisted in seeing Betty Ross' grave and house. I loved it! I wish I could buy the gift store. Something about our flag and it's colors bring a huge smile to my face.

HAPPY FLAG DAY!

5 comments:

Dubb Days said...

Oh Stephanie, I always think of you on Flag Day! Oh and I got to see Erin last Friday. It was so fun to get together. Also love the posts about Taylor checking his email. Reminds us they are always watching everything we do:)

Meedy said...

Happy Flag Day!

Amy & Greg said...

I have so loved reading all of your posts, but I have to correct you on one thing. It is Betsy Ross not Betty Ross. Sorry. I just wanted to let you know.

Paola said...

Hey! It's me doing my lame-o quarterly blog visits :). You're so funny! I love reading your posts too! The Scouts don't put flags around here...or at least I didn't see many! Made me miss AZ :)
So my baby is due any week now! So excited! :) Hope to hear from you soon! Later!

Ashlee said...

I bet that is a great store!!