SOLD. We'll take it. How much for delivery to TX? Just kidding. That was a mean trick. I'm sure you've tried Craigs list and the T-Bird selling list. Hmmm....don't you think there are some major ASU Gamers (guys who play video games) who would like to buy them? How could you tap into that market? ? ? Maybe leave fliers at the local videogame store?
Also, I need you to post a comment on my most recent blog. I think your contribution will be particularly great! :)
2 comments:
We've tried selling ours too, but nobody wants it. Should we just trade?
SOLD. We'll take it. How much for delivery to TX? Just kidding. That was a mean trick. I'm sure you've tried Craigs list and the T-Bird selling list. Hmmm....don't you think there are some major ASU Gamers (guys who play video games) who would like to buy them? How could you tap into that market? ? ? Maybe leave fliers at the local videogame store?
Also, I need you to post a comment on my most recent blog. I think your contribution will be particularly great! :)
Post a Comment