Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Thunderkids Activity






I am SO EXCITED for Sterling to graduate and start a new path of life. But with that same feeling, I am really sad to leave this experience. We've met so many great people and have been able to be a part of so many activities. Taylor has been surrounded by kids his own age and I've been around other moms which has been fun.

Sterling graduates in 9 days and so everything is coming to a close. Today was our last Thunderkids activity. It was a nice, warm day, so we went to the Rio Vista Splash park. Taylor doesn't like getting in the middle of all the fountains, but he had a blast running around them. Thanks to all the moms and kids who made T-kids a memorable group - that includes all moms and kids since we've been here at Thunderbird (even those of you who have already graduated).

4 comments:

Joe - Kristie Runyan said...

I am so excited for you guys! Graduating is the BEST!

Moving on is hard, but it's also fun to make new memories and have new experiences. :)

Dubb Days said...

Wow--what an exciting time. It will probably feel nice to have your husband back (besides his work hours of course) and I am sure Sterling is definitley happy to be done with the books. I wish we could play again sometime soon. We are hoping to make it home to visit sometime over the next few months. If we are lucky you will be up there too!
Love the boys with there popsicles!

Ilene Strong said...

I am so excited, I get to see you guys in one more week

Ilene Strong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.