Monday, March 23, 2009

Our next residence

We're excited for our new adventure that awaits us. We found a place to live and will move in May. We will be 5 minutes away from where Sterling will be working and we got an AWESOME deal on it. We will be renting and then hopefully buy something next year. Click here to see the link. I haven't posted this sooner because I am trying to be sensitive to our friends/family who are still looking for that "new adventure". People have asked, so I am posting ;-).

11 comments:

Joe - Kristie Runyan said...

Steph - you spoiled girl! It looks like you are going to be living in luxury! We for sure are going to need to come and visit. :)

Tiffany said...

How exciting!! That place looks beautiful! Are you sure you want to buy a place in a year? You might want to stay there in the lap of luxury! :) It's probably by some pretty nice golf courses too.

kachers said...

Your next place looks like a palace! NICE! I'm happy you guys found it, and such a great deal! Although I would be thrilled if you stuck around Greentree a few more months:>

Meedy said...

Sister, that looks so nice. I can't wait to come see you there this summer!

Breena said...

Nice! and near so much great shopping--Nordy's Rack, Kierland Commons, and the new West Elm and H&M will open there soon. Lucky.

Breena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Widdison said...

So great to find you! How the heck are ya? What a cute little boy you've got..absolutely a killer smile! Now I can peek in and see what you are up to. How is your sister? Does she have a blog?

Emo Henshaw said...

Steph that looks so nice. I want to come visit.

Traeger Tribe said...

Oh Please! You know how excited we are for you guys, right!? Ok, I'm not excited for you to be moving to another apartment, but I'm really excited for you guys to have a job (and a good job at that!)

Ashlee said...

Oh that is so wonderful I am glad you found a job! Okay and just wanted to FYI I fixed Stephanie Gabbitas on my blog! :) Please don't be offended, I am the only person who can spell better in German than in English!

Amber said...

Ooh, how exciting! Congrats!