7 years ago
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Oh the people you meet...
We lived in NY for almost 2 years. Sterling and I worked for TNI in the office there. There was a small group of employees who worked in that office. So, what are the chances that someone we worked with would end up on TV? Well, we were watching "What Would You Do" the other night with a staged event in Newark, NJ. A girl gets out of the car and in unison we said, "THAT'S MICHELLE!" Sure enough, right after we said that, they said, "Michelle Hernandez..." We laughed so hard. "What Would You Do" is a show that has staged events and I think it's just to see how people would react. Here is the link with our celebrity friend, Michelle. If you see this Michelle...way to go on saving the Latino fight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so fun! There is something exciting about seeing someone you know on tv:)
That's cool. Cute blog. I like your header!!! Yep I finally updated ;)
Post a Comment