




I felt bad as I looked at my blog and all I have done is complain about Taylor and how he doesn't sleep. But really, he's a cute, fun, adorable kid. Here is proof. He LOVES the "dolfy store" translated: Sports Authority (Golf Store). It's his reward for sleeping all night in his bed. The other night he slept all night in his own bed and woke up and the first thing he told sterling was, "DOLF STORE!" He knew he earned it. We've enjoyed walks to Thunderbird, playing basketball, watching Tay dress up in OUR apparel, and activities with other kids. Life really is great, but more sleep at night would be an added bonus.
2 comments:
I am a little bit biased however; I think he is an adorable kid too! On another note…way to look at the bright side of things, you are always so good at that.
We love Taylor too! We just can't wait until he comes to our house without his mom! :)
Post a Comment