8 TV shows I enjoy watching:
1. The Office
2. Wheel of Fortune
3. The Today Show (doesn't happen much anymore. Thanks PBS)
4. The Dr.'s
5. Seinfeld
6. Rachael Ray
7. Semi Homemade with Sandra Lee (can't wait for cable again!)
8. Diego (just because it's better than BARNEY!)
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. worked out
2. went to Paradise for Lunch
3. Bought some running shoes at Sports Authority on clearance + 40% off. A great deal!
4. Went to Regional Night at Thunderbird
5. Went to Walmart ALONE!
6. Did laundry
7. Shopped at Kohls and got 30% off all my purchases, thanks to the lady in front of us.
8. Froze my butt off because it was 69 degrees outside???????
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Sterling Graduating.
2. Moving out of Greentree.
3. Garrett and Kasey moving to AZ for the summer!
4. Getting Taylor's new stroller in the mail this week.
5. Getting super tan.
6. Having family come out to see Sterling graduate.
7. Getting Taylor potty trained.
8. Losing 10 pounds. (I better start)
8 Things on my wish list:
1. Getting Taylor to sleep ALL night in his own bed, own room.
2. A mortgage.
3. A Toyota Highlander.
4. A kitchen with more than 3 drawers.
5. A trip to Hawaii with Sterling.
6. A good, stable economy.
7. Leather furniture.
8. A shopping spree with unlimited funds.
8 Things Sterling did yesterday: (don't know if Kasey added this, but liked it)
1. Ran
2. Went to Pei Wei for lunch (he didn't want Paradise)
3. Studied at the school.
4. Took a nap.
5. Stayed home with Tay so I could go to Walmart.
6. Went to Regional Night at Thunderbird.
7. Played with Taylor.
8. Bought 2 new golf shirts. (in hopes to use them for Golf)
8 Favorite Activities:
1. Shopping
2. Eating at nice places
3. Shopping
4. Making cute crafts
5. Shopping
6. Getting pedicures
7. Shopping
8. Spending time with my little family.
8 interesting facts about me:
1. I sleep with a night light.
2. I love to host parties.
3. I can't handle watching any medical shows. (ie House, ER, Grey's Anatomy, ect.)
4. I graduated from Beauty School before High School.
5. I hate to run, but a great walker!
6. I went to the Today Show and made it on TV with my friend's kids. Thanks Katie!
7. I want to see WICKED so bad! I know, I lived in NY and never saw it! ARGH!
8. I have to buy TALL swim suits, but PETITE pants.
7 years ago
3 comments:
I am glad for blogs, because even though I saw you yesterday I didn't get to talk to you much. We need to go out together sometime soon. We miss you guys.
You froze in 69 degree wheather?!?!?! It was -6 here on Wednesday this week. Our high this winter has been 35 I think. HA!
I loved reading this! We really do have so much in common :-)
Steph I have NO sympathy for you in your 69 degrees weather. It was 40 degrees in Grand Rapids today and it felt like a heat wave. (I sleep with a night light too)
Post a Comment