Saturday, December 6, 2008

Taylor's 1st visit to Santa


This Santa doesn't look happy, but he really was a cute Santa. He was so nice to Taylor but didn't force the issue at all. I did.

10 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures! I think you should send them in to the Ellen show. Everyday she shares funny santa photos and I think these are as good as any I have seen!

Joy said...

Hahahaha. Hahahaha. HA! I am laughing my head off here.

Kasey Strong said...

Those are some of the cutest and saddest and most hilarious pictures Garrett and I have ever seen.

Dubb Days said...

definitley one for the memory books!

Sara said...

So I don't know if you remember me, but we lived in Brandywine apartments just below you - Eric & Sara Smith. I saw you on Monica & Shawn's blog and thought that I would drop a note. What a cute family. My email me is saramsmithes@hotmail.com.

Paola said...

THAT is the funniest thing I've EVER EVER SEEN! I love it :)

Shalauna said...

Ha! I am dying laughing! Where are you for that picture? That had to have been a ward party or something, there is no way that was taken at a mall?! The chair Santa is sitting in is hilarious... the garland around the chair! What is that little red box behind him (that they are hiding, but not so well?) And last but not least, the wall paper (aka: wrapping paper)! Hilarious!

Vern and Susan Henshaw said...

That is one memorable experience - for both you and Taylor and I am sure people were looking at Ster a little crazy too. Definately a keeper.

Jessica said...

classic pictures, so great that you got his expression on camera. These pictures are ones that you will all look back on and laugh at. So funny! Have fun in Utah, we will really miss being there this time of year.

Ralina said...

Its always fun to see the reactions when you try to get them to see Santa.