sacrificing time with Sterling usually comes to a break. AND IT'S HERE! 6 weeks of pure husband/father bliss. Sterling said "good bye" to Thunderbird for a month and a half. Yes, he completed one more trimester. ONE MORE TO GO!
Oh I am so excited for you to have your husband back! One more day for me and I get mine back. One more tri to go! We miss you guys... When do you go home for Christmas?
5 comments:
Oh I am so excited for you to have your husband back! One more day for me and I get mine back. One more tri to go! We miss you guys... When do you go home for Christmas?
Amen!
YEAH for husband time. I have a week before I get mine back :) Have fun together and I'm sure Taylor's excited to have his dad home during the day!
YAY!YAY!YAY! How fun!! I wouldn't mind 6 weeks with mine after having one day yesterday! That's great, and only ONE more to go!!!!
Yahoo! Congrats on making another semester to both of you! It will be done before you know it.
Post a Comment