Sterling's Grandma and Grandpa Hickman
Taylor's Grandpa Gabbitas
Steph's Grandma and Grandpa Strong (dad's parents)..sorry for the Halloween picture.
Steph's Grandma and Grandpa Calder (mom's parents)
Taylor's Grandma and Grandpa StrongOk, for some reason I thought Grandparent's Day was today, but it was last Sunday. So, since I took the time to export these pictures, I thought I would share them. Happy Grandparent's Day, a week late. I've had the unique opportunity of knowing and having a great relationship with both sets of grandparents and my great-grandmother who passed away 5 years ago. Sterling has a great relationship with his mother's parents. Taylor gets to see his grandparents often and I hope he has the same special relationship with them.
Since we live in AZ, where both of my grandparent's live, Taylor has developed a relationship with them which is neat because they are his great-grandparents. I LOVE LIVING CLOSE TO FAMILY! It's something I always took for granite. Since I've lived away for a couple of years, it's so refreshing to be around them again. I love family!!!
3 comments:
That's so neat. That is one thing I miss out west...family. Jackson's great great grandma is still alive and I love how they have their own special relationship. Good luck in school!
Erin
I didn't know it was grandparents day! It is wonderful you have been able to have realationships wiht all your grandparent. I only have on left--my inspiration Grandma Thelma. It is great being with family and I am happy for you that you can be again:) Oh and I will have to try out those nachos!
Oh you mean your Grandpa Strong doesn't wear that chinese robe every day? He should!
Post a Comment