I have a friend who just started a business and it's amazing! She lives in the West Valley area in Arizona. There are a variety of crafts that you can make and she has the kit ready for you! You can also buy them already made or for groups of 10 or more. It's so fun and so easy and perfect gift ideas. Visit her blog for fun!
www.creationsmadebymoi.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I think we should try some of these crafts out! I would love to do any of the block words... We are going to have to talk about this!!
Hi! Laura (Udall) Millett told me to get a hold of you since your husband is going to Thunderbird. My husband just got accepted and will start in January! We haven't started planning yet but we will be so any info you have would really help us out! We are so excited! So we don't have to blog about it- my email is courtneyoverstreet16@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Courtney Overstreet
This is a great!! I am for sure bookmarking it, and I might use one for my craft group in Dec. Thank you so much!!
Steph,
I don't sell Gold Canyon, just had a party:-)
I am in charge of our craft group for Dec. , I love your friends stuff. I think I am going to order some stuff from her.
have a great weekend!
Post a Comment