
SAVE THE CALORIES! DON'T GIVE INTO TEMPTATION, like I did. This stuff is soooooo good. I can't get enough of it! I'm pretty sure I'll eat the entire thing by myself! I'm just warning you that if you like anything pumpkin, this is awesome! (Edy's and Dryer's are the same thing.)
7 comments:
Oh man, now you've totally tempted me to go and try some!
hahaha...i love the edy's/dryer's explanation. when i moved to utah i wanted to know where my edy's was! p.s. tonight there was edy's ice cream on sale for $1.88! I bought two things of it...didn't get the pumpkin though.
OOOOHHHH..... I love pumpkin, i love ice cream, and I love this stuff sooo much! Thanks for the tip. You are now personally responsible for the 35 pounds I will gain due to my indulgence. I expect a check to pay for my personal trainer.
You have started something now my friend. I have to try this, just know I am going to blame you when my jeans don't fit anymore!!
Um, I'm pretty sure I totally forgot about that Ice Cream...until now. I seriously LOVE it. Two thumbs up!
MUST HAVE SOME! And since Kenny hates pumpkin, I will be happy to eat it myself.
Pumpkin and Pregnant go hand in hand these days! Thanks for the idea!!!
Post a Comment