Well, Sterling will be here in 1 1/2 hours. He left Friday 12:30am MST and should be arriving at 11:45am MST today (Saturday). That is with 2 hours of sleep. WHAT A MAN! He drove for 22 hours before ever taking a nap. WE'RE SO EXCITED TO SEE HIM!
Crazy! We drove to TX (separate cars, so we were each driving the whole way) in 20 something hours with 1 hour of sleep. It was a total miracle we made it without any casualties. Yeah, not something I ever hope to do again.
4 comments:
Wow. . .2 hours of sleep. I am very impressed, or scared for him. I bet you are so excited to see him!!
I am so happy Sterling made it back to you! Driving for that long with no sleep....CRAZY! I am glad he made it to you safe.
We can't wait to see you three!
Crazy! We drove to TX (separate cars, so we were each driving the whole way) in 20 something hours with 1 hour of sleep. It was a total miracle we made it without any casualties. Yeah, not something I ever hope to do again.
I can't believe he made it soooo fast! He is crazy! Glad he made it safely.
Post a Comment