Steph! I changed my formatting, so I can now see your darling blog background!! Looks like your trip was so fun and memorable. What a perfect place to be on the 4th!!!!
OK seriously! I can't believe that you were so close to us in DC! I've been thinking about calling you guys too! I shouldn't have delayed because I could have seen you when you were here! So are you guys close!? I miss you and I NEED to call ya!
3 comments:
Steph! I changed my formatting, so I can now see your darling blog background!! Looks like your trip was so fun and memorable. What a perfect place to be on the 4th!!!!
I love the Washington DC temple! It has always been one of my favorites. This is a great picture of you guys:-)
OK seriously! I can't believe that you were so close to us in DC! I've been thinking about calling you guys too! I shouldn't have delayed because I could have seen you when you were here! So are you guys close!? I miss you and I NEED to call ya!
Post a Comment