Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Taylor is 18 months!


18 fun things about Taylor:

1. He was born 2 days after my due date. I never dilated, so I had him c-section. He came on his own time, in his own way and this was our first peek into his cute personality.
2. He never sucked his thumb or took a pacifier.
3. He loves to carry around a bat and ball.
4. He loves all kinds of balls. (only clean ones)
5. He loves to hold an ice cream cone all by himself.
6. He loves flavored marshmellows.
7. He loves his own bed, in his own house.
8. He speaks his own language...and it's sooo cute!
9. He loves to run...and away from you usually.
10. He loves his mom and dad.
11. He doesn't take a bottle anymore, but has a bottle-type nipple on his sippy cup that he loves.
12. He loves to sit in the driver's seat of the car and pretend he is driving.
13. He loves to play with the broom and the mop.
14. Lately, he's been liking what I eat for breakfast and won't eat his own.
15. He loves to be outside.
16. He loves being around other kids and watching other kids of all ages. He'll even strike up a conversations with them...in his own language.
17. He makes the cutest facial expressions.
18. WE LOVE OUR TAYLOR AND SO FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE HIS SWEET SPIRIT IN OUR HOME. HE BRINGS US SO MUCH JOY!

2 comments:

CandraWynne said...

Happy 18 months Taylor!! Its off to nursery for you!! WHEW HEW!!!

Meg said...

I love love love this picture of Tay, he looks so big. I love how he is standing. He is getting so big....

Any big plans for Sterlings big day?