Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memory with me

Sometimes I am curious who checks out our blog. This would be a fun way to figure that out. So, leave a comment :-).

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

20 comments:

Meg said...

My memory of you and I is when Tay and Ster went to priesthood meeting toether and we went shopping! It was a blast and the first time we were able to hang out with just us, and who can complain about shopping!

The best part is we bought the same shirt and then we both took it back.... Great minds think a like!

CandraWynne said...

I remember the first time we met at a relief society social and how you were complaining that you didn't know anyone that lived in your apartment complex and when I asked you lived in mormon central!!! haha I started pointing out people right and left of people that lived in the complex. I haven't heard you complain since :)

mama C said...

Isabelle was helping me out and she remembered how she got to help give Taylor a bath in his cool little made baby bath( the big plastic tub) and how much she loved it. She loves checking out your site and seeing all the pictures. She always says "hey those are my friends in New York". Tell Sterling happy belated birthday from us.

mama C said...

Cortney again- I thought of another fun memory- when we went to the Today Show and saw the Doodlebops, and you were like inches away from Meredith and of course Dee Rooney and MOe!!!

S and B H. said...

ok so I would have to write a complete BOOK with all the memories of you!!! We have so many for which I am so grateful. So of course I have Beauty School on the brain after seeing Ms. Lewis last night and having her say, "you were always with your friend--the two of you always together" yes that was YOU!! So basically our Senior year driving to school and doing hair (or just pretending to do theory), driving home and then usually talking on the phone about who knows what since you already knew my entire life!! So I suppose I should write you an email, huh! This is really long! You are the BEST!

S and B H. said...

I will probably leave like 50 comments on here. BUT I had to say that I remember riding the bus to Poston and seeing a 'girl' walk to and from school everyday carrying her violin, and she had perfect hair. I still can't believe that was you! I knew you before I knew you!!! ha!

S and B H. said...

See here's three. You are always so happy and fun to be around. I remember taking the "color" test in your room one day. I wanted so bad to be a YELLOW like you! What was I a white or blue probably?!? Of course we both had some red too :)

Meedy said...

I saw that Steph left a comment about walking to Poston and I thought of one too! The first time I walked to Poston in 7th grade we were walking together and you gave me some great advice. "If you wear your backpack on one shoulder, everyone will make fun of you" I have been a two shoulder girl since that day!

Meedy said...

I saw that Steph left a comment about walking to Poston and I thought of one too! The first time I walked to Poston in 7th grade we were walking together and you gave me some great advice. "If you wear your backpack on one shoulder, everyone will make fun of you" I have been a two shoulder girl since that day!

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

I have memories of coming down to Arizona and staying at your house. Being on the water bed and jumping on the trampoline. I remember all through our growing up years, we wrote letters to each other. I remember when we were really little being at Uncle Elijah's house while G&G were living there and playing with all the beautiful dress ups together. Good times.

Amber said...

Shopping for home decor, watching Christmas vacation, Pampered Chef parties and of course eating at Red Robin!

Jessica said...

My first memory I had with you, was talking to you through a divider at TNI when we were both call agents. I am not sure how the conversation started, but it sure did lead to tons of fun times at work, rooming together at King Henry, and hanging out. That was such a fun time of my life, and you were a big part of it :-)

Dubb Days said...

so many fun things from when we were on council, to hanging out wth oour hubbies! I am so glad you invited us over to play games and our husbands got along right away! So how do I just pick one? I guess I still laugh when Tim & Sterling wanted to go to taco bell to get a late snack. We claimed we weren't hungry and ended up ordering more than them! We had some good times together and hopefully someday we can have more!

Megan said...

One of the first things that came to mind was the night Adam and I got married and checked in to the hotel and saw you and Sterling staying just down the hall! I also have lots of Primary memories and hanging out with the Curtis'. We had great times together.

Bobbi Leavitt said...

I remember when i came stomping over to your house because we had no hot water, or water to that fact when our water heater broke. And i invited myself over to take a hot shower.

Becky said...

Loved those cousin sleepovers at Grandma Strong's house! Can't forget playing Rummikub before bed and eating Mickey pancakes in the morning.

Becky said...

I always check in once a week, but don't ever comment. I know - such a lurker! But I can't get over your cute little boy and you being married for 6 years. Ryan and I have been married 13, and together for 16. So I remember you from almost 16 years ago when I was first introduced to the Strong clan. I remember you, specifically, at Sunday evenings at Grandma's and your happy, smiling, bouncy self always being so out going and friendly. I am glad we get to be cousins (in-law) forever!!
Becky in Georgia

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Chatting at Thunderkids activities is the memory that stands out the most! We sure miss you guys!

Aliesha Jackman said...

My favorite memory of you I get to see everyday!! Every time I think about Steph I smile cause you brought Clarke to me....Did I ever say thanks?
Also, late night chats, long walks, boy drama and that perfect hair!!

kachers said...

Stephanie you were so so good to me. When we were brand spanking new to Thunderbird, and Glendale, we went to the baby time at the library! So nice of you :>