
Taylor has had a lingering cough and stuffy nose. We found out before we left for our trip that Taylor has allergies...no surprise with our family history! He got a little worse when we got to Utah, assuming he caught a cold with the cooler temps. Today he had his 15 month check up (which I arranged before coming to Utah). We told the doctor everything that has been going on. Well, come to find out, he has an ear infection, we changed allergy medicine to Zyrtec, and he's doing breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. I just hope he gets well! He hasn't been eating well for a while, and today he can't get enough to eat. I'm assuming he's feeling much better! Poor little guy!
2 comments:
Oh, that is so cute! I love how they make the breathing treatment kid friendly. I hope he feels better soon:-)
TayTay poor guy. Did you take that with you or did you end up having to buy one. I think you just solidified my hesitation on taking Randon's or not. I guess we are now! Oh and good news because we purchased our tickets before the new policy with baggage we get to take two per person!!! So now what did I do??? PACKED MORE STUFF!!! I knew you would realte ;)
Post a Comment