
Sterling and I were married. I can't believe it's been 6 years! In the last 6 years, we:
have lived in 5 different homes/apartments
have moved ACROSS THE COUNTRY twice
worked together at TNI...up until last August
gave birth to a child
have lived in 3 different states
(Sterling) graduated from UVSC (UVU)
have had a cell phone with every different provider
paid off the car we bought within our first year of marriage...and still drive it
have eaten out more than eating at home
have enjoyed every minute being together and growing together
what will the next 6 years bring? We'll see!
Tonight we enjoyed an evening out at Cheesecake Factory in Murray, UT. It was so fun to be alone together. A huge thanks to my parents for watching Taylor so we could enjoy ourselves! There's nothing like ending the day with a Jazz/Lakers game. Go Jazz!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Crazy it has been 6 years. Crazy what can happen in 6 years huh!! Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary guys!!! Glad you had a great night out :)
Happy Anniversary Guys!! I totally remember your wedding, I was sick and pregnant with Isaac. :-)
Time really does go by so fast.
So glad that you were able to celebrate the day together and at the Jazz game, so fun!!
Yay! Congrats, Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a fun date!
Wow, it's been 6 years already? I totally remember when you got married and it sure doesn't seem that long ago! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment