Monday, March 3, 2008

Why do you like MAC?

I'm not trying to compare PC with MAC.  I'm not trying to say that MAC's are better than PC's.  All I'm saying is we entered the wonderful world of MAC and I've been pretty impressed so far.  Yes, I have my frustrating moments because I was getting so good at figuring things out on the PC, but so far I've been happy with the MAC.

Why did we get a MAC?  Because we wanted to be trendy.  No, we just kept hearing good things about it and we thought we should give it a try.  Thanks to our friends in NY who baptized us with the idea :-).  

5 comments:

Jessica said...

We have a MAC and we LOVE it!! We have had it just over a year now. Welcome to the sweet world of MAC:-)

Megan said...

We don't have a Mac but I hear great things about them. I have also heard that once a Mac user always a Mac user. Have fun figuring it out!

Becky said...

So funny that you just posted that!! I JUST ordered a MAC YESTERDAY!!!!! We, too, heard great things about it, so we used our tax return to get it. I will have to write later and tell you how I like it once it's all set up!!

Katie B. said...

My favorite line: "Why did we get a MAC? Because we wanted to be trendy." Totally made me laugh!!! So you are a MAC user, huh? You know what they say about MAC users...he he he...(well, nothing, I just made myself laugh :)

Sharolyn Gabbitas said...

That's good you've come over to the right side Steph. You'll never turn back. Been a MAC user for almost 9 years now....taken all kinds of beatings for it too On my 2nd one. Will be buying my 3rd this Christmas. ;) Love it. It's my favorite "brand" name of any brand out there. Loved the Easter photo. My TJ is so cute and walking all the time? Guess I better be flying down there to see him since I can fly free now with Jet Blue. TTYL. Gotta run. I have no life now. Working 80 hrs. Rambling....woops. :0)