7 years ago
Thursday, February 7, 2008
On the verge of walking BY HIMSELF!
Taylor is so close to walking on his own. He gets a little more confidence each day. For the first time today, he has taken a few steps to Sterling and I. He is very confident when he walks with his "walking toy". He gets mad when he runs into furniture or a wall. He doesn't have much space, but he's leaned when he does come across an obstacle, he pushes his toy from the front (as seen in the bottom picture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH!!! Go Taylor! I love all the new posts...see what happens when you stay home one day :) Why didn't I think to take your picture at DQ at least? Sorry about that. Let's get together next week---remember cookies the day before Valentine's Day if you want to come over :)
Post a Comment