Thursday, February 7, 2008

Birthday Weekend (last week)


Taylor trying to shovel a whole piece of bread in his mouth at Cheesecake Factory

Sterling wanted to get in the picture.

Randon Holmes and Taylor

Last Friday was my birthday, so I pretty much celebrated all weekend. Sterling tried to get all his school work done before Friday afternoon so he wouldn't have to worry about it at all! That was so sweet of him and it was nice that he was able to relax a little. Friday, I got up early and worked out. Then, I had so many phone calls wishing me a "happy birthday". We went to Last Chance, Nordstrom Rack, Cheesecake Factory, and AZ Mills. The best part of my whole day was the awesom deals I got on random things. Nothing makes me more happy than shopping with a GREAT DEAL! Saturday afternoon we made our rounds to return things we bought the day before that didn't fit or we didn't like. That night we had a bbq at our friends house (Steph and Bryant) and then went to DQ to get a blizzard. Sunday we had a big (for our tiny apartment, it was pretty big) Super Bowl party! It was the best weekend! Thanks to all of you who made it so special!!! Don't you love how I didn't get a picture of myself on my own birthday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so glad that you had such a fun Birthday!! You totally deserve it!!