Sunday, December 30, 2007

On this day...

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 30TH, 2001
This was actually a very eventful weekend 6 years ago. Friday, the 28th, we went out again. It was late because Sterling got off work late, but we had dinner at Cafe Rio and watched "The Majestic". He had asked me out earlier for Saturday night. Little did I know he would take me to his parent's house to meet them on the way to our activity. So, our 3rd date, I was meeting his parents and seeing where he grew up (Payson, UT). When he dropped me off Saturday night, he asked me out for Sunday. He said he would make dinner and then we would hang out at his sister's house to play games. Whew...I hadn't even known him for a month and I knew most of his family! To be honest, I really started freaking out when he asked me out for Sunday. We had fun Sunday night and then he asked me if I wanted to hang out on Monday (New Year's Eve)...to be continued...

No comments: