Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve and Morning


Playing with someone else's box

Taylor trying to figure out what's going on

I'm glad I got a picture of this. This toy is his most favorite. Don't worry, it plays music and doesn't have an "off" switch. I'm thinking about taking out the batteries.

Sterling and Taylor opening presents

Of course, the only pictures we got this year were of Taylor. I forgot to get ones of Sterling and I, but that's ok. Taylor had more fun playing with the wrapping and didn't get into opening the gifts too much. Next year will be a whole different story. We woke up to a very White Christmas. It was amazing! The sun was out all day which made the day perfect! We spent some time with Sterling's family, but Taylor wasn't feeling well, so we didn't stay long. He didn't sleep much last night, so we decided to find a doctor here. He has an ear infection. Poor guy. I hope he sleeps better tonight not only for me, but for him! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph (and Bryant) said...

Check you out with all the new posts! I love it! At least you got some pics of you and Ster earlier in the week! I don't think I have one of just us with the kids. oh well. Glad you are having a fun time. Miss ya!!