The "how to" today on my google sign in page was how to remove mildew smell from towels. I thought it was a very good household tip. Go here to find out.
7 years ago
The "how to" today on my google sign in page was how to remove mildew smell from towels. I thought it was a very good household tip. Go here to find out.
3 comments:
Okay, this is too weird. I was about to post on our blog a request for ideas to get out the moldy smell! Now I don't have to :)
THANK YOU for this great advice. Andy and I are always talking about how we can never get the gross smell out of our towels. We were going to buy new ones. I am totally trying this.
Steph we tagged you. Check out our blog for the details. As for moldy smell in towels...does it work for sponges too??
Post a Comment