I am on a mission to find a good carmel apple recipe. I want to learn to make my own. If you have any good recipe or know where I could find one, please let me know. Also, if you have made them before, do you have any tips?
I've never made carmel apples because I have found them at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and I am positive that I could not make them any better. If you find a good recipe let me know because I might give it a whirl!
2 comments:
I've never made carmel apples because I have found them at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and I am positive that I could not make them any better. If you find a good recipe let me know because I might give it a whirl!
Ask Aunt Susan. She has the best Carmel apple recipe!
Post a Comment