Friday, September 7, 2007

Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies

4 cubes butter
1 1/2 C. Sugar
2 C. Brown Sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla
6 C. Flour
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. soda
2 C. chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet)
***Bake at 350 for 8-11 minutes
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yummy! Anything made with that much butter has got to be the best. This is a huge recipe. Great for a bunch of boyscouts! Is this Garrett's Famous Chocolate Chip cookie recipe? I remember him making great cookies at the ranch one year.

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Hi Steph! If you click on my picture you can find my blogs. I have an art blog and a brand new family blog. Thanks for telling me about yours. I like checking in and seeing what my cousins are up to. That's fun that you are in Arizona now. A lot closer! Cute baby!!!!

Jessica said...

Yum!! Now I want to make cookies. Thanks for the recipe, I want to try it out.