Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Super Easy Crock Pot dinner

This is what we are having tonight for dinner, so I thought I would share the recipe since it's super easy!

Ingredients:
Frozen chicken breasts
8 oz. cream cheese
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 packet of dry italian dressing

I take the chicken and place them in the crock pot. In a seperate bowl, I soften the cream cheese then add the cream of mushroom and italian dressing. I mix that together and then pour it on top of the chicken. It will be somewhat thick. Then, you just cook it in the crockpot until the chicken is cooked. Times may vary due to your crock pot and the size of chicken you use. I usually plan on 6 hours, but my crock pot cooks really hot.

Pour over rice. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I make this recipe a lot! It is so good. I make mine with cream of chicken, I will have to try cream of mushroom next time. Do you remember when we would make chicken in the crock pot at our apartment, good times:-)