I wanted to document a couple of things that Taylor has said.
I was in the middle of making a new pumpkin dessert (from Pinterest) and ran out of eggs. I asked Taylor to run next door to see if they had any. He came back after a couple of minutes and said, "mom, they didn't have any." I wasn't paying attention to him, just his voice. He went about playing for a minute and I asked him if he would try a different neighbor. Then he said, "ha, ha, just kidding." The funny thing about this conversation is he was acting himself and knew he was being funny. He didn't give it away at all by the tone of his voice ;-).
The next day we were at Stake Conference. He was getting pretty bored (even with all my snacks and entertainment I brought). He is really into paper airplanes right now and so Sterling was making him a couple. He kept begging us to go outside so he could fly them. He then proceeded to tell Sterling..."dad, why don't you pretend like I am in trouble and that you need to spank my bum outside and then I can fly the airplanes." With that, Sterling took him out to fly his airplanes. His comment was too smart! HA! I asked Sterling if he ever remembers taking Taylor out to spank his bum. I don't think we've ever done it. Where he got that thought, I have no idea. He's sure a smarty pants!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment