Sunday, October 2, 2011

Peace

We lost a loved one and Heaven welcomed an amazing person. Sterling's sister Sharolyn fought a hard fight with cancer. She was relieved of all pain and suffering on September 13th. We miss her like crazy, but feel at peace that she doesn't need to suffer any longer. It was so great to be able to attend her services. I am so grateful I was well enough to be able to travel and be with the Gabbitas family. It was so great to be with everyone.

4 comments:

S and B H. said...

So sorry for your loss. You and your little family look great! So glad you got to be there.

J+M=L said...

What a cute family picture! Austin's even smiling! ;) Glad you guys got to go up for that.

Meedy said...

Austin is smiling! Darling. I am glad that Sharolyn is in Heaven and not in pain anymore. I wonder what it is like there. She is there you know...I wonder who she is meeting and talking with. Maybe more Gabbitas kids?

Amber said...

Sterling's sister was beautiful! We were so sad to hear about her passing away.