A couple of weeks ago, the local school district had spring break. The only thing that meant for us, was that Taylor didn't have preschool. Since I always loved Spring Break growing up, it just happened that we did something fun everyday. Just for journaling purposes, I am going to record what we did. On Tuesday of that week, we went to Basha Pool. I totally forgot to take pictures during our swim, so I took them as we left. We went with our friends, Michelle and Logan. The kids had a blast!
Monday - played at our friends, the Holmes. The mom's switched doing hair.
Tuesday - Basha Pool, found out I was anemic so we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
Wednesday - Superstition Mall with Logan and Michelle. Went to see the Daniel's baby after.
Thursday - St. Patrick's Day. Just Tay and I went to the mall again.
Friday - Chino Bandido with Ster. I had glitter toes done at a friend's house.
Saturday - Zoo with Thunderbird (different blog post)
It was a fun week. It happened to be very warm, so I started my summer tan ;-).
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment