Wednesday, February 2, 2011

10 weeks, 30 years

I marked 10 weeks pregnant on my 30th birthday. Here is a picture to start comparing.

6 comments:

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Cute! And Happy Birthday and Congratulations all in one!

S and B H. said...

Cute :) So excited for you!!

Susanne said...

Hey, I got on your blog. Sometimes my computer won't let me get on some blogs--I haven't figured out why. Anyway, Congratulations! You look great!

Meedy said...

You look awesome sis!

Joe - Kristie Runyan said...

CONGRATS!! I love it that you're having another! And ... Happy Birthday as well! :)

Dani said...

So I must have missed the 'summertime' blog announcing your pregnant! But I scrolled back and caught up. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!
We have a little announcement soon, too. I'm pregnant too, about 23 weeks along!
Let's try to meet at the train park sometime soon :)