Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! Just a heads up... people will always ask you why you chose to be pregnant during the hot hot summer. That is what I got a few years back when I was prego with my last one... he was born the end of Sept. so I went ALL summer long... it was HOT!! I was asked that so much I wanted to start punching people that asked it.... sometimes you just can't plan these things. AND you have to plan incredibly good to NOT be prego during at least some part of the summer when you live in hot areas like we do. Congrats though!!! So fun!!!
AHHH!! Yay! Cousin babies! When are you due? So excited for you!We will have to sit in a pool all summer together... since Ash and cherise will have already had theirs... :)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! We need to get together soon. I think it's been since last March that we got together with Audri at your place. I'll give you a call!
14 comments:
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! Just a heads up... people will always ask you why you chose to be pregnant during the hot hot summer. That is what I got a few years back when I was prego with my last one... he was born the end of Sept. so I went ALL summer long... it was HOT!! I was asked that so much I wanted to start punching people that asked it.... sometimes you just can't plan these things. AND you have to plan incredibly good to NOT be prego during at least some part of the summer when you live in hot areas like we do.
Congrats though!!! So fun!!!
Congrats Steph! We actually just found out the same thing...totally unexpected b/c our baby is well, 8 mos old. When are you actually due??
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling good! Great news!
Congratulations! How exciting!
Brave woman! Stay indoors. Love you and Congratulations!
Congratulations from Susan and me!!!
AHHH!! Yay! Cousin babies! When are you due? So excited for you!We will have to sit in a pool all summer together... since Ash and cherise will have already had theirs... :)
Hooray! Julia is expecting in July. Best of luck during the summer.
WAHOO! Congrats Steph! How ya feeling? So exciting!!
That sounds like a good activity for the summertime! :)
Congratulations! Stay in the pool, or air conditioned home/car. How exciting for your growing family.
I'm so happy for you! Good luck this Summer and beating that AZ heat. I bet that Taylor will be a great big brother!
so fun! I have been wondering when a new little would might come!
Hope the first trimester is going alright!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! We need to get together soon. I think it's been since last March that we got together with Audri at your place. I'll give you a call!
Post a Comment