
I have been horrible about taking pictures lately. My family decided about a week before Thanksgiving to come to AZ and spend time with us. I was so excited! Little did they know about a week or so before I was getting a little homesick, so this trip fixed that right up since we won't be seeing them again until February. Mom, Dad, Garrett, Kasey, Kailyn, and 1/2 baby all came to spend the weekend with us. They left their house Tuesday to beat a blizzard. They stayed in Vegas that night and finished their way on Wednesday. When they got here, the girls tried on dresses that I had bought and then we headed to Walmart for our weekend food. We came home and made dinner then just hung out. Thursday we got up and had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, did haircuts, watched the parade, then football, and just relaxed until dinner with Strongs at 3. I took Taylor to the airport to get out of the house just before we left.
We had dinner with my dad's family at Udalls. We had a GREAT meal and then shot rockets at the park and watched home videos. We stopped by Kellis' to say hi to my mom's family. Friday we got up and went shopping. I went non-stop ALL DAY. I didn't find any super bargains, I just wanted to get some of the shopping done. Saturday morning they got up and left and I cleaned and put up Christmas. Sunday we went to church and just relaxed ALL DAY.
I only got one picture the entire weekend. It's our table at dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment