I wanted to make sure I documented the sweet things that happened today, I felt truly blessed!
#1 Deciding to take Taylor to the Urgent Care last night to find out he had a double ear infection and swollen sinuses.
#2 Waking up not too nervous about Sterling's surgery.
#3 Not having to take Sterling into the hospital.
#4 Sterling reassuring me that he thought I would have a good day.
(I have a huge phobia of hospitals)
#5 Taking the car in to Big O assuming we would need new brakes and new tires. Found out the brakes and tires are ok right now and left with only paying for an oil change!
#6 The worker at Big O giving Taylor a D Backs bobble head...seriously made his whole afternoon and mine!
#7 Making a trip to Restoration Hardware to get my mind off how stressed I was.
#8 Not having to go in the hospital to get Sterling, they brought him to the curb.
#9 Remembering that 9 years ago today Sterling and I went on our first date.
#10 Talking to the doctor and finding out the shoulder wasn't as bad as he thought.
#11 An ANGEL friend who went to Walmart for me to get milk and Sterling prescriptions.
#12 Taylor has been so great today and has played by himself so well as I have been taking care of Sterling.
I have been really stressed lately and having Sterling go into surgery has not helped. Today turned out to be a day full of tender mercies. It's so great to know the Lord is aware of us EVERY DAY!
7 years ago
1 comment:
I am SO glad that you had a good day. It always helps to look for the good... like you have done. I hope Ster can heal quickly. Love you sis!
Post a Comment