

We had a fun Christmas Morning! Taylor finally gets Christmas more. We only had one present that he said, "ahhhh, I don't like this present. Let's take it back!" It was Legos even! We just laughed. I'm sure he'll like it more this week. The punching bag and bike are his favorite. He was also a little bummed Santa didn't bring a big gun like he wanted, just a small one. I assured him maybe we could get one for his birthday (which is in 2 weeks.) Poor kid, we did our best to make sure he was appreciative of EVERYTHING he got ;-).
1 comment:
That is so good of you. You are both great parents. But I have a question. Who was he being appreciative to? Santa or you guys? Learning to be thankful is always a positive thing. Way to teach Steph :)
Post a Comment