Sunday, November 28, 2010

Help!

I want to know how to change the font color on my blog. I can't figure it out with the new design tab. Does anyone know how to do this? All the "help" tips show the old way.

2 comments:

Liz said...

when you figure it out, will you please let me know-I'm having the same dilema

Tiffany said...

Okay, I don't know if this helps, but I think I just did what you're trying to do. You go to Design>Template Designer>Advanced and then you can choose which font or color you want to change. You can click on the word like "font title" and then start changing colors or fonts and you can see it change as you do it. I don't think it applies it until you actually click Apply, so you can mess around with it until you get what you want.

Is that what you meant? Anyway, I hope it helps!