Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday, October 3rd



We had a great Conference Sunday. Taylor and Sterling slept in until 10 (which means the meeting was half over.) I enjoyed a quiet morning folding laundry and watching conference by myself. We went to my grandparents for lunch and to watch the 2nd session. Taylor was playing with toys in the other room and I was there watching him. He came up to me and said, "Mom, can you please help me with this, it keeps falling." I looked over and he was trying to build a structure out of blocks by following the picture on the box. I couldn't believe it! I have never seen him try to follow any kind of instruction without my help! I gave him the idea to build it on a book or some hard surface. From there, he continued to build the same structure over and over again (knocking it down of course after each building session). He did it all by himself and he was so proud of himself.

No comments: