



Had breakfast with the Carvers at Magelby's fresh. Sterling went golfing. I had a last minute opportunity to go to a friend's wedding with my cousin and aunt and uncle. It was a beautiful day in Salt Lake and I'm so glad I had the chance to go! Garrett and Kasey took care of Taylor at Henshaw's. When we got back, Aunt Susan let us pick some things in her garden. I went for a walk with my parents and Taylor and Kailyn. Taylor loved going for walks with my dad after he got home from work. I decided to go with them the last day we were on our trip ;-). The weather was once again, perfect. We all had dinner at Wingers and then came home and packed up our stuff. We left at 5am on Saturday. It was a great trip and I'm so glad the weather was nice...a little cool, but we'll take it! I wish we could have seen more family and friends, but we'll be back again!
No comments:
Post a Comment