Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sterling!





Sterling turned the big 31 yesterday. We had a fun weekend painting, eating out, and having a little get together with cake and ice cream. He loves to rub in that he's in his 30's and I'm in my 20's. It makes him much more mature. Not for long...

I'm so glad Sterling was born ;-). We love him so much! He is a great father and husband.

Love the cake? Taylor sure did!

4 comments:

Meedy said...

Happy Birthday Ster! Glad you had a good day! I love the dino cake. I also love how Tay is holding a mitt!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Ster! I hope you had a great day. I never knew you were such a fan of the dino! Miss you guys.

Sharolyn Gabbitas said...

That was not nearly enough candles on that cake. And Stephanie...enjoy your 20's!!! Looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

I loved the cake too! It was so yummy. Thanks for having us over! Glad I could help make Sterling feel super old, since I was almost the youngest one there! :)