




My parents drove to AZ last Friday for my uncle's wedding. Sterling was going to Hawaii all of this last week, so my mom suggested I drive home with them while Sterling was traveling. I decided in a couple of hours and packed our bags. We were off early the next morning. It was a very quick trip and we loved every minute of it (EXCEPT THE SNOW ON MONDAY). My mom was in her last week of teaching 5th grade, so we visited her class a couple of times. Taylor thought it was the best thing ever! Her students were so cute with him. Taylor also ATE UP his new cousin, Kailyn. He was so cute with her and loved seeing her, holding her, playing toys with her, and feeding her sometimes. Taylor has also been curious about where Sterling and I were married. We just celebrated our 8th anniversary so we had looked at our wedding pictures and wedding video. I thought it would be a good idea to take Taylor to the Temple so he could see for himself the place we were married. He was so excited to see it and his excitement lasted long enough to get a couple of pictures.
2 comments:
I am so glad that you had fun while you were here. It looks like you were able to have fun while Ster was gone. I am sad that I didn't get to see you.
What the??? Taylor's HUGE!! Hope you and your family are doing well.
Post a Comment