Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day





I had a GREAT Mother's Day. I love having a day to feel special and important and be recognized for things that I assume are "everyday" things. I am so grateful for a husband who allows me to be the mother I want to be. I'm thankful that he has a good job where I don't have to go out of the home to work. This is a huge blessing because this is rare these days. I'm thankful for an awesome mom who is a great example to me and also the first person to cheer me up when I beat myself up over silly things. I'm thankful for a mother-in-law who raised such an awesome guy that I get to be married to. I have so many other women who I have looked up to over the years to be the person I am today and I am thankful for their examples as well. I'm thankful for family and friends who are great mothers and who I can learn from. Thank you great women!

My only goal for Sunday was to get a picture of me and Taylor. Well, I forgot until we were putting Taylor to bed. So, we had a photo shoot in our bed!

2 comments:

Dubb Days said...

Cute pics! He is going to be one tan kid by the end of the summer. Glad you had a good mothers day. Sometimes I think it is funny we are old enough to be moms.
So does Sterling like having to do yard work for the first time in your marriage? Especially in the Arizona heat! You could always make it into a desert yard, if it doesn't work out:)

Meedy said...

The middle picture of you and Tay is really cute.