




We had a very eventful Easter. The Easter Bunny found us this year and our house is full of candy! We had a family party in the afternoon, watched conference, and continued the party afterwards. Sterling and I had a 24 hour date and got home Monday afternoon. My family is visiting from Utah and we are having such a relaxing time!
P.S. The handsome guy with white hair is Taylor's GREAT grandpa. Don't know of many 85 year olds who WILL pick up a heavy 3 year old to get an Easter Egg. Every time I see this man get around, it makes me motivated to get in shape and stay that way!
2 comments:
I'm so happy the Easter bunny found you! Seriously I can't believe how big Taylor is, he looks so grown up. I hope you enjoy your family. Miss you guys!
I LOVE that picture of Taylor with the little white bunny, so cute! It looks like you guys are having so much fun, I wish we could be there with you all!
Post a Comment