




Here are some pictures of the main floor of our house. I wish I was a better photographer to make it look cuter, but all you really want to see is what the house looks like, not the decor ;-). Right when you walk in our front door, we have a den. This room is a dumping ground so pictures of that will need to come later. Our white walls are screaming color, but we don't know what colors to go with, so the look will change a little.
HAPPY SPRING!
10 comments:
Cute sis! Love the towel rack and decor in your bathroom. I think the wreath holder is adorable and love the egg wreath on it. Your kitchen is beautiful. I especially love the iron decor above your pantry door. I am glad that you posted pictures. Thanks for sharing!
hooray! congrats on your house - can't wait to see more! looks beautiful! very cute spring decor:>
Cute decor. Nice house. Congrats you two I mean three, he he
Yay for the pics. I am really liking the decor! It's been so fun getting little outings with ya!
Congrats! I love your kitchen. I can't wait to see more of the house.
Very cute!!! I can't remember where you guys live now. We should get together sometime, the boys would have so much fun.
So cute! I can't wait to see it in person.
It looks so cute & cozy!! Now you have enough space to spread out!! While the rest of us are still trapped in our colostrophobic apartments! Can't wait to see it! Post pics of the upstairs!! Let us know when we can come visit!!
aw! i am jealous...in a good way! looks so cute. wheres your ginormas tv?
It's so cute! I love your house.
Post a Comment