


Sterling went to put together Taylor's "big gift" from us and he opened the box and it was broken. Take it back, no big deal. I went to wrap the other gifts from grandma's, ect and we only had Christmas paper. Oh well, that's what you get for having a birthday close to Christmas. The first batch of cookies I made for his party burned. No big deal, I made another batch. His little party at the park turned out perfect. It was a little windy, which is not normal for AZ, but it didn't keep us from having fun! We had dinner at Red Robin that night. It was delicious! The following night we went to dinner at BJ's with some friends. Taylor got a birthday treat there with a candle. He started singing "happy birthday" to himself. he sang his little heart out. The last picture of the 3, shows him singing. All in all, we had a great birthday weekend. Detail on that to come later.
2 comments:
That's very cute that he sang to himself! 3 years old! That's pretty incredible!
So sorry to have missed the party... he's so cute! Can you believe he's 3? I'm still trying to hold Colton like I did when he was a baby and he just isn't fitting like he used to.
Oh and I'm excited to see what the "detail on that to come later" is... ha ha
Post a Comment