Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clifford


Last night Tay and I went to Desert Ridge Marketplace for a storytime. It was lame and we just went to see Clifford and left. The lights ended up going out and I wanted to shop. For those of you who know Taylor, knows he has huge anxiety over dressed up people (takes after his poor mother). I had been gearing him up to see Clifford. He talked about it all day and seemed excited. On the way over to the mall, he was chewing on his shirt, which is a way he shows his nervousness. I told him it would be ok and that I would be with him. He freaked out and would only get a picture with me. He was so brave and gave him "5" (while clinging to me). He was so excited when we left because he was so "brave". He was shaking to death for about 5 minutes after leaving. We had fun walking around and ending with cookie chippers at Paradise (our favorite!) It was a nice "date night" for Tay and I while Sterling was studying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY Cute... Good Job Taylor..